Q: What is Nabi Music Center?
Nabi is the only marketplace focused in offering music lessons for kids. We help parents find the right music instructor for their children. Find a music Instructor!
Q: Where are the lessons?
You can choose to take lessons
- In the comfort of your home
- At your Instructor’s Studio
- Or Online
Q What instruments do you teach?
Our passionate instructors can teach over 30 instruments/subjects including piano, guitar, voice, songwriting, ukulele and banjo! Book lessons today!
Q: What is the right age for music lessons?
Music is for everyone! However, at Nabi we strive to bring music to children of all ages.
Q: What kind of music do you teach?
Our passionate music instructors teach from classical to rock and roll!
Q: How much are the lessons
We have three pricing options you can choose from:
-VIRTUOSO $190 – 4 Lessons package ($47.50/lesson)- Includes a FREE trial lesson
-MAESTRO $100 – 2 Lessons package ($50/lesson)- Includes a FREE trial lesson
-ARTIST $55 – Single lesson
Click here for more details.
Q:What course materials do you provide? What do students need to bring?
Nabi’s Instructors will advise their students in what books to buy. Students are expected to have their own instrument at time of instruction.
Q: How can I change my instructor?
If you want to change your instructor call us at 617-334-7725, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us through our website. See our Instructors!
Q: How do I sign up for lessons?
1. On the search tool on our Homepage select your Location and Instrument, and discover a list of music instructors near you teaching the instrument of your choice.
2. Compare music instructors based on their music, bio, and teaching experience. Through their profiles you can meet your instructor, learn about their musical background, availability and location.
3. When you’ve found the perfect match, schedule your lessons by filling out the registration form at the bottom of your instructor’s profile page.
Q: How can I pay for my lessons?
A: You can pay online using your credit or debit card, or Paypal.